Presentation of the site.
Under article 6 of Law No. 2004-575 of June 21, 2004 on confidence in the digital economy, users of the site http://www.sailingwithalain.com are informed of the identity of the various parties involved as part of its implementation and monitoring:
Owner: Sailing with Alain
Publication manager: Christian Bellet - email@example.com
Design & development: Loïg Hascoët
Webmaster: Loig Hascoët - 06 83 66 06 80
Host: GANDI SAS - 63-65 boulevard Massena in Paris (75013) FRANCE
The purpose of the site is to provide information concerning all of the company's activities. Christian Bellet strives to provide as accurate information as possible on the site. However, it cannot be held responsible for omissions, inaccuracies and deficiencies in the update, whether they be its own fault or that of the third-party partners who provide it with this information. All the information indicated is given for information only, and is subject to change. Furthermore, the information on the site is not exhaustive. They are given subject to modifications having been made since they were put online.
Intellectual property :
Christian Bellet is the owner of the intellectual property rights on all the elements accessible on the site, in particular the texts, images, graphics, logo, icons, sounds, software. Any reproduction, representation, modification, publication, adaptation of all or part of the elements of the site, whatever the means or process used, is prohibited without the prior written consent of Christian Bellet. Any unauthorized use of the site or any of the elements it contains will be considered as constituting an infringement and prosecuted in accordance with the provisions of articles L.335-2 and following of the Intellectual Property Code.
Management of personal data:
This website, accessible at the address: www.sailingwithalain.com, is the property of Sailing with Alain, which is responsible for processing your personal data in the person of Christian Bellet. Sailing with Alain is a company committed to the protection of your privacy and personal data. We take the necessary measures to ensure a level of security of your personal data, in connection with and in compliance with the law n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978, known as "Computing and Liberties" and the new European regulation, the RGPD (General Data Protection Regulation No. 2016/79 of April 27, 2016), applicable from May 25, 2018.
- What personal data do we collect and when is it collected?
- How do we use your data?
We will use your data to answer your questions, your requests made through our contact form. This data is not stored. We do not send any information letter or newsletter, if this was the case in the future, a request will be made to you prior to your registration. We use Google Analytics to analyze and compile statistics on the consultation and use of the site (number of page views, number of visits, time spent on the site, on a page, etc.) through cookies. (see chapter Cookies). Once your request has been processed by return email or by phone, your data is not kept.
- Who will be the recipients of your professional data?
Your data is intended for Sailing with Alain.
- Where is your professional data stored and is it secure?
Your personal data is not stored. Once your request has been processed by return email or by phone, your data is deleted. We attach great importance to the security of your data.
- Will your professional data be transferred outside the European Union?
Your data is in no case transferred outside of France.
- What are your rights concerning your professional data?
You can have a right to access, rectify and erase data concerning you, as well as a right to limit the processing and portability of your data according to law n ° 78-87 of 6 January 1978, Law No. 2004-801 of August 6, 2004, Article L. 226-13 of the Criminal Code and the European Directive of October 24, 1995. You also have the right to object on legitimate grounds to the processing of your data as well as the right to object to the processing of your data for prospecting purposes. You can exercise your rights at any time by contacting: firstname.lastname@example.org. No personal information is published without the user's knowledge, exchanged, transferred, assigned or sold on any medium to third parties.
- How long is your professional data kept?
Your personal data is kept for a period which does not exceed the time necessary for the answers to the questions for which it was collected. Thus, your data will be kept for the duration of our exchanges.
- On Google chrome in the drop-down menu at the top right, "customize and control Google chrome", select "settings" and at the bottom of the page click on "show advanced settings"; in the "Confidentiality" section, click on the "Content settings" button; you can then manage cookies.
- On the Internet explore in the drop-down menu at the top right of the page, "tools", choose "internet option" and click on the "Confidentiality" tab, then choose a parameter for the internet zone with regard to the level of cookie selection and optionally, indicate your preferences by clicking on the "Sites" and "Advanced" buttons.
- On Mozilla Firefox in the menu at the bottom of the page, click on the "settings" button, then choose the "Privacy" tab; in the "history" section, click on the "Storage rules" drop-down menu and choose "use personalized settings for history", then check the boxes required to manage cookies.
- On Safari in the drop-down menu at the top right of the page, "General Safari Settings", click on "preferences ...", "Confidentiality" tab which allows you to choose whether to allow or block cookies.
The Sailing with Alain site may be required to provide you with hypertext links to other sites. However, Sailing with Alain does not have the possibility to check the content of the sites thus visited, and will therefore assume no responsibility for this fact.